"Caring About You and Your Health"
Examples of Dermatological Compounded Medications
The following list is just a few of the preparations that we can compound for dermatology. We work together with prescriber and patient to solve problems, and all formulations are customized per prescription to meet the unique needs of each patient. Therapeutic results depend not only on the selection of drug, but also the use of a proper base and preparation technique. Please contact our compounding pharmacist to discuss the dosage form, strength, and medication or combination that is most appropriate for your patient.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid cream
- "BLT" gel (benzocaine, lidocaine, and tetracaine)
- Cholestyramine ointment
- 2-Deoxy D-Glucose (2-DDG) in various dosage forms such as creams, lip balms, and oral rinses
- Dapsone cream
- Ivermectin - oral or topical
- KOH solution - 5% and 10%
- Kojic Acid, Hydroquinone, Retinoic Acid gel
- Pseudocatalase cream
- Tamoxifen topical
- Trichloroacetic Acid/Lactic Acid/Azelaic Acid topical solution
- Urea 40% ointment
|These statement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These preparations are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|